- Does code return a vector with the specified length?
- Does code return a number greater/less than the expected value?
- Does code return a vector with (given) names?
- Does code return a vector with the expected size and/or prototype?
- Does code throw an error, warning, message, or other condition?
- Does code print output to the console?
- Does code execute silently?
- Snapshot testing
- Snapshot testing for whole files
- Skip a test
- Run code after all test files
- Watches code and tests for changes, rerunning tests as appropriate.
- Watches a package for changes, rerunning tests as appropriate.
- describe: a BDD testing language
- Run all tests in a single file
- Locate file in testing directory.
- Run a test
- Use Catch for C++ Unit Testing
- Check reporter: 13 line summary of problems
- Test reporter: start recovery.
- Test reporter: fail at end.
- Test reporter: summary of errors in jUnit XML format.
- List reporter: gather all test results along with elapsed time and file information.
- Test reporter: location
- Test reporter: minimal.
- Multi reporter: combine several reporters in one.
- Test reporter: interactive progress bar of errors.
- Test reporter: RStudio
- Test reporter: gather all errors silently.
- Test reporter: stop on error
- Test reporter: summary of errors.
- Test reporter: TAP format.
- Test reporter: Teamcity format.